Friday, September 13, 2013

Peace among the Storm


My Dear Crew,
After 12 hours of sleep I'm back and as I write to you I find myself amazed by your children.
They were such troopers.  At a very young age they showed all of the character traits that we find so important in life.  Perseverance, beneficience, empathy, stewardship, and of course integrity!  My favorite part of camp is stepping back and watching them bond with one another.  So very beautiful!  So much love shown to each other.  

Thank you for hanging in there yesterday as you waited for information from the school.  My first job in situations like this is to care for your child's heart, mind, and well-being.  I did my best to stay calm so they did not feel the stress I felt inside.  Ms. Dana and I both love your children very much.  They are written on our hearts.  

I plan to put up a slide show of pics on my blog this weekend.  I left my camera chord at school, so thanks for being patient with me until I'm able to retrieve that.  I hope your child built memories for a life time at camp this week. Here are a few pics I had on my camera.

The yert...a new addition to Camp Elim.
Inside we did an activity that led the children to use their  senses.
Ask them about it!

Peaceful times at camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment